Many of these tongue twisters are familiar. Some came from the “Speech 101, Voice and Diction Class at San Diego City College. Others are from actual scripts. Some are familiar. Some seem simple. Some will be the bane of your existence. Just remember to warm up your articulators before jumping in on them! And please post a comment here and add your own tongue twisters to the list!
- Rubber baby buggy bumpers
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells,
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
- Five fresh fish specials daily
- Unique New York
- Six stick shifts stuck shut.
- Another long block of non-stop rock (from KGB in San Diego)
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit;
and on the slitted sheet I sit.
- A skunk sat on a […]